Back to School Information
Back to School Dates
First Day of School
First FULL Day of School
Online Bookstore-MBS Direct and eBook Information
Upper School: If purchasing eBooks, please refer to the following "How to Guide": eBooks "How to Guide" click HERE
School issued student iPads and Chromebooks have the Bookshelf app loaded for students to access eBooks. Students need a username and password to access their eBooks in the Bookshelf app. The student account is created by parents on Vitalsource.com after purchasing eBooks from MBS or Bob Jones.
8th-12th grade students will receive their Chromebooks on the first day of school. Students will be required to charge their Chromebook overnight.
7th grade students will receive their Chromebooks during Boot Camp
Conway Christian parking stickers are on sale for $2.00, in the Upper School office and will be available during Open House on Tuesday, August 3rd. Senior students will receive priority parking! Complete the following Vehicle Registration form and bring it to the Upper School Office.
- Masks will not be required for students based on Arkansas state law. If a family wants their student(s) to wear a mask, they certainly may do so. Masks must be provided by the family.
- Social distancing will be used when gathering in larger groups inside the building, i.e. chapel. All recesses for lower school students will be with the entire grade, unless we are indoors then they will be distanced based on homeroom class. Lunch will be served in the classroom for lower school students until cases subside. Our upper school lunches will be divided into two groups, with outdoor seating used when weather permits.
- If your child has symptoms of any kind please keep them home and notify the appropriate office by 10:00am. This one simple step will drastically reduce our chances of spreading illnesses around campus. The school nurse will check the temperatures of lower school students as they arrive on campus. We are asking parents of upper school students to do their own health screening every morning before they arrive on campus.
- If someone in your family receives a positive Covid test, contact the school nurse immediately. Please be prepared to give quarantine timelines and potential close contact information.
- Quarantine policy. As we begin the school year we will utilize a similar approach to last year. Following the guidelines: If your student has Covid, or is deemed a close contact, they will be asked to work from home for a period of time utilizing our online learning. The one exception from last year. Students with proof of vaccination will not be required to quarantine based on current guidelines.
- The school will continue to use safety measures from last year to help reduce student exposure to the virus and other illnesses. These measures include UV-C lights in our HVAC system. Disinfectant spray for classrooms and common areas, along with sanitizing stations in high traffic areas.
- As we begin the school year, we will not allow guests/parents into the school buildings during “school hours” unless you are checking a student out, dropping off lunch or in an emergency situation. As soon as the administration feels comfortable, this policy will be relaxed and parents/grandparents will be welcomed to come eat with students, etc. *The one exception will be on the student’s first day of school where parents of young or first time students may walk their children into the building.
- All extracurricular activities will proceed as planned under the guidelines of the AAA (for athletics) and similar governing bodies for choir, band, etc.