Lunch Orders Due, Elementary Bowl-a-thon, Parent/Teacher Conferences, PTF No Uniform Day and more
Lunch Orders Due: Lunch orders for the weeks of October 16th - 27th are due this Thursday, October 12th.
Homecoming Week Pre-K through 5th Grade Spirit Days:
- Monday – G.O.A.T. Sports Day (rep your favorite athlete or sports team by wearing a team jersey or other athletic wear such as t-shirts and gym shorts or sweatpants. NO leggings or short shorts)
- Tuesday – All Day Holiday (dress in your favorite holiday attire such as Christmas, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Valentine's etc.)
- Wednesday – Crocs, Socks & Birkenstocks Day (students will wear their red uniform polo and uniform shorts or pants for chapel day with their Crocs, crazy socks and/or Birkenstocks)
- Thursday – Disco Day (wear disco attire such as tye-dye, bright colors, 70's themed clothing, etc.)
- Friday - Spirit Day (show your Eagle Pride by wearing your CCS t-shirt and jeans)
Parent/Teacher Conferences: There will be no school on Monday, October 16th due to parent/teacher conferences. Please contact your child’s teacher if you have any questions concerning your conference.
PTF No Uniform Fundraiser: The October PTF no uniform day fundraiser is next Tuesday, October 17th. Elementary students may bring $5 on the morning of the no uniform day and pay at the front door. Intermediate and high school students can turn in their money at the office to Mrs. Turner. In addition, parents may pay ahead of time through PTF’s Square account, which can be accessed here: https://conway-christian-school-ptf.square.site/
AR Store: Our first AR Store for this year will be on October 18th. This is for 2nd- 6th graders only. If you would like to make a donation for the AR Store, you may send it to Mrs. Dodson in the elementary library. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Dodson at email@example.com.
Elementary Bowl-A-Thon: Conway Christian School PTF is excited to present the 2023 Bowl-A-Thon. This is an elementary school fundraiser that promotes fun, health and fitness. The PTF's goal is for each student to raise at least $100.00 in pledges. The money raised will help support the library, teacher education and enrichment, student events and various school projects. The Bowl-A-Thon will take place at Conway Family Bowl on Friday, October 27th. K-2nd will bowl from 9-10:30 and 3rd-5th will bowl from 12:45-2:15. Parents are welcome to attend. This year we will be taking pledges through the PTF square site: https://conway-christian-school-ptf.square.site/ If you have a business and would like to be a sponsor, you can do so online or contact PTF at firstname.lastname@example.org. All donations/sponsorships are due October 20th.
Concessions and Admissions Volunteers Needed: We have our Sign Up for Concessions and Admissions ready! Please click the link below to sign up to work our home football or volleyball games.
- Football: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094BADAD23A2FDC43-football
- Volleyball: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094BADAD23A2FDC43-volleyball
Eagles Nest: The Eagles Nest will be open on Friday from 7:45-8:45 am - please enter from the exterior door that is between the intermediate and high school building.
Also, be sure to follow us on Instagram for updates on new arrivals (@thenestconwaychristian)
Early Dismissal and Extended Care: We will have early dismissal Tuesday, October 31st for teacher/staff professional development. Elementary students will dismiss at 11:45. Sixth - 12th grade students will dismiss at noon. Extended Care will be available for preschool - 6th grade students who are not registered with the extended care program during Professional Development from 11:45a.m. - 3:00p.m. Please contact Kristie Burford at email@example.com by Thursday, October 26th if you will be using this service for the professional development day ONLY. School lunch will not be provided. Please send a sack lunch with your child if they are staying. Extended Care for students that are registered with the extended care program will be available until 6:00p.m.
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- October 9-13: Homecoming Week
- October 16: No School - Parent Teacher Conferences
- October 17: PTF No Uniform Day Fundraiser
- October 27: Elementary Bowl-a-Thon
- October 31: Community Helper Parade (Kindergarten students only)
- October 31: Early Dismissal - Faculty/Staff Professional Development; Elementary students will dismiss at 11:45; Intermediate/High School will dismiss at noon.