Lunch Orders Due, Family Fun Night DATE CHANGE, Veterans Day Chapel and more
Lunch Orders Due: Lunch orders for the weeks of November 13 - December 1 are due by the end of the day this Thursday, November 9.
- This includes the Thanksgiving Feast meal on Thursday, November 16th for kindergarten - 4th grade students.
- Preschool students should not order lunch for Friday, November 17th as they will have their Thanksgiving feast meal in their classroom.
- Fifth grade students should not order lunch on Thursday, November 16th as their Thanksgiving feast will be off campus.
- Sixth grade students should not order lunch on Thursday, November 16th as their Thanksgiving feast will be off campus.
Instructions for placing your lunch orders through your Family Portal account are attached if needed.
DATE CHANGE! CCS Family Fun Night: Due to weather forecasted for Thursday, the 2nd Annual CCS Family Fun Night school wide event has been moved to THIS Wednesday, November 8th from 4-7:30 pm. Entry to the event is free & wristbands for riders (36" and above) will be available for purchase at the event for $12 cash (atm available).
PTF would LOVE your help to make the cakewalk the best it can be! If you can help us by providing a cake or baked item (cookies, bread, pie, etc.) for the walk, please sign up at the link below! PTF will be collecting cakewalk items from the carpool line outside of lower and upper school on Wednesday from 7:45 am-8:15 am. Items can also be turned in to the upper school office between 8:15-3:00pm.
Spirit Day Change: To celebrate Family Fun Night tomorrow night, Spirit Day has been moved to tomorrow, Wednesday, November 8th. Students may wear their CCS t-shirts and jeans tomorrow. All students should wear their school uniforms this Friday in honor of our Veterans Day chapel service.
Veterans Day Chapel: Our Veterans Day chapel will be this Friday, November 10th at 10:00am in the school auditorium. We invite all the men and women who are currently serving or have served our country to this special chapel in their honor. There will be light refreshments and coffee for veterans beginning at 9:15. Parking for veterans is available in the lot between the football and baseball fields and in front of Building D. There will be a golf cart available for those needing assistance getting to the door.
Eagles Nest: Eagles Nest is now ONLINE! The store can be viewed at https://conway-christian-eagles-nest-102119.square.site/ We have new pre-order items that will make great Christmas gifts!!
When purchasing, please put your student’s name and teacher/grade in the Notes section and we will send your order home with them. **The online store will close every Thursday afternoon to re-stock and do inventory and will reopen on Friday afternoons for online shopping.
Eagles Nest will be open for in-store shopping on Fridays from 7:45-8:45 am. Please enter from the exterior door that is between the intermediate and high school building. We will also be open during Book Fair days November 6th - 10th from 7:45 am-9:00 am!
Follow us on Instagram for updates on new arrivals @thenestconwaychristian.
Volunteers Needed: If you are able to volunteer at games we would greatly appreciate your help! Please click the links below to sign up.
Sign up for Concessions for Friday Night's Football Game:
Basketball Concessions and Admissions Sign Up:
Kroger Rewards: Support the CCS Booster Club as you shop at Kroger! It’s as simple as linking your Kroger Plus Card to Conway Christian School through the Rewards Program here: https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow/.
Our Organization Number is DG505. Kroger will donate a percentage of every purchase to our Athletic Program.
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- November 6-10: Elementary Book Fair
- November 8: Family Fun Night; Elementary Book Fair will be open from 3:00 - 5:00
- November 10: Veterans Day Chapel @ 10:00 in the auditorium
- November 14: PTF No Uniform Day Fundraiser
- November 20-24: Thanksgiving Break
- November 30: CCS Spelling Bee
- December 12: PTF No Uniform Day
- December 18: PK3 - 1st grade Christmas program @ 9:00 in the auditorium
- December 18: 2nd - 5th grade Christmas program @ 6:30 in the auditorium
- December 20: Early Dismissal; Elementary students will dismiss at 11:45; Intermediate/High School will dismiss at noon.
- December 21 - January 3, 2024: Christmas Break
- January 4: Second Semester Begins