Lunch Orders Open, Family Fun Night T-shirt Orders Due, Early Dismissal Extended Care and more
Lunch Orders Open: Lunch Orders for the weeks of October 30th - November 10th are now open. Orders will close at the end of the day Thursday, October 26th.
CCS Family Fun Night T-shirt Orders: Due by NOON this Friday, October 20th on the PTF Square site https://conway-christian-school-ptf.square.site/
Elementary Bowl-A-Thon: This event will take place at Conway Family Bowl on Friday, October 27th. K-2nd will bowl from 9-10:30 and 3rd-5th will bowl from 12:45-2:15. Parents are welcome to attend. The PTF's goal is for each student to raise at least $100.00! Donations and sponsorships due THIS Friday, October 20th on the PTF Square site https://conway-christian-school-ptf.square.site/ ! Prizes for the most donations will be awarded as follows:
• Overall Winner: The student raising the most money (K-5th) will receive a trophy, a $50 gift card, and the honor of serving as Mr. Holt’s assistant for half of a school day.
• Individual Class Winners: The student raising the most money in each class (K-5th) will receive a medal.
• Class Winners: The class raising the most money (K-5th) will receive a pizza party at Hideaway pizza. The class that raises the 2nd highest amount will get an extra recess and Sonic slushes.
• School: If we reach our school-wide goal, everyone will receive a no uniform day.
Business sponsorships also count towards a student’s total & are available at 2 levels on our Square site - Gold Sponsor ($500): Business highlighted on one bowling lane at the event, promoted on school-wide email and on Facebook page or Silver Sponsor ($250): Business promoted on school-wide email and on Facebook page
Early Dismissal and Extended Care: We will have early dismissal Tuesday, October 31st for teacher/staff professional development. Elementary students will dismiss at 11:45. Sixth - 12th grade students will dismiss at noon. Extended Care will be available for preschool - 6th grade students who are not registered with the extended care program during Professional Development from 11:45a.m. - 3:00p.m. Please contact Kristie Burford at email@example.com by Thursday, October 26th if you will be using this service for the professional development day ONLY. School lunch will not be provided. Please send a sack lunch with your child if they are staying. Extended Care for students that are registered with the extended care program will be available until 6:00p.m.
Concessions and Admissions Volunteers Needed: We have our Sign Up for Concessions and Admissions ready! Please click the link below to sign up to work our home football or volleyball games.
- Football: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094BADAD23A2FDC43-football
- Volleyball: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094BADAD23A2FDC43-volleyball
Eagles Nest: The Eagles Nest will be open on Friday from 7:45-8:45 am - please enter from the exterior door that is between the intermediate and high school building.
Follow us on Instagram for updates on new arrivals (@thenestconwaychristian)
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- October 26: Intermediate Bowl-a-Thon
- October 27: Elementary Bowl-a-Thon
- October 31: Community Helper Parade (Kindergarten students only)
- October 31: Early Dismissal - Faculty/Staff Professional Development; Elementary students will dismiss at 11:45; Intermediate/High School will dismiss at noon.
- November 6-10: Elementary Book Fair
- November 9: Family Fun Night
- November 14: PTF No Uniform Day Fundraiser
- November 20-24: Thanksgiving Break