Week of October 2, 2023
October 2nd, 2023
Thursday, October 5th, all 8th-11th grade students will be taking the PSAT. Please reschedule any appointments you may have for another time. We should be done by noon and then have a regular afternoon class schedule.
If you are having lunch delivered to a 6th-12th grade student, please have it delivered to building B.
Homecoming Dress Up Days October 9th-13th
- Monday: Dress Like Your Favorite Teacher
- Tuesday: Neon/Tye Dye
- Wednesday: Wigs and Hats
- Thursday: Throwback Thursday 70's and 80's
- Friday: Barbie and Ken
If you are wanting to purchase a business ad for this year's yearbook please fill out the form below.
Monday, October 2nd
- Golf-Boys State:Glenwood CC TBD
- Volleyball vs Marshall (HOME)4:30pm (white & varsity)
Tuesday, October 3rd
- Volleyball @ Alpena 5pm (white,varsity)
- Tennis (District) @ Fairfield Bay 9am
Thursday, October 5th
- VOLLEYBALL SENIOR NIGHT!
- Volleyball vs St.Joe 4:30pm (white,jv,varsity)
Saturday, October 7th
- Volleyball Tournament @ Paris
We have our Sign Up for Concessions and Admissions ready! We would greatly appreciate any help at the Football and Volleyball games! Please click the link below to sign up!
- Football: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094BADAD23A2FDC43-football
- Volleyball: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094BADAD23A2FDC43-volleyball
Eagles Nest will be open on Friday from 7:45-8:45 am - please enter from the exterior door that is between the intermediate and high school building.
Also, be sure to follow us on Instagram for updates on new arrivals (@thenestconwaychristian)
We will be hosting a Basketball Clinic for boys and girls Kindergarten-6th grade. The cost is $40 and will be billed in FACTS. This includes the clinic and a t-shirt. Please sign up using the link below:
The deadline to sign up is Friday, October 6th at 12pm. We will not accept sign ups after that time.
- October 5 PSAT 8th-11th grade
- October 5 College Fair 6-8 pm in Auditorium
- October 9-13 Homecoming Week
- October 16 No School - Parent Teacher Conferences
- October 31 ACT District Test 10th-12th grade 8:00-12:00
- Early Dismissal - Faculty/Staff Professional Development; Elementary students will dismiss at 11:45; Intermediate/High School will dismiss at noon