Conway Christian's Annual Fund is the primary way improvements are made to our academic, art and athletic programs. Tax-deductible gifts, to this year's Annual Fund, will allow us to make major upgrades to our program improving student outcomes. Your donations are the driving force behind our pursuit of excellence. No gift is too small!
Together we can make these projects a reality for next school year:
1) New school bus for student safety and reliability
2) Major renovations to the PreK and Lower School playground including astroturf and new equipment
3) Remodeling our libraries into state of the art innovation centers complete with books, technology, and refined collaboration spaces
4) Construction of a brand new agriculture center to bolster our growing school-wide STEM program
5) Purchase items needed to pursue excellence in arts and athletics
There are many ways you can give to our Annual Fund. The most common is by check, made out to Conway Christian, with Annual Fund in the memo line. All gifts are tax-deductible. Please make sure your gift is made before December 31st to count on 2017 taxes.
If you have questions regarding a donation please contact Jason Carson at 336-9067 or email@example.com.