Box Tops for Education, Sick Child Policy and more
Box Tops for Education: Box Tops for Education is transitioning to a new program...Download the App, Buy, Scan Receipt and Earn money for CCS. Please see the Eagle Weekly email for attached documents and details on how the new program works and participating products. Box Top clippings are still being collected. Please check expiration dates and give to your child’s teacher or the front office. Should you have any questions, please contact Felissa Scott at 352-682-0729 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sick Child Policy: Please help us prevent the spread of sickness by following the guidelines set forth in the Student Handbook. Any child that has been vomiting must be kept home for 24 hours from the last incident. If your child has had a fever, he/she must be fever free without the aid of medication for 24 hours. Please review the guidelines below:
The school reserves the right to exclude any student whose physical condition interferes with the ability to learn or exposes other students to potential communicable disease in accordance with the Arkansas Department of Health.
- if they have a temperature over 100 degrees (temperature should be normal for 24 hours without the aid of medication before returning to school).
- confirmed cases of flu require up to 48 hours without fever before the student may return to school.
- if they have had vomiting or diarrhea within 24 hours
- if they have an undiagnosed rash
- if they have a contagious cold with watery nose, glassy eyes, and persistent cough or sneeze
- if they have weeping or bleeding lesions that cannot be covered or effectively controlled with medication
Lunch Order Deadline: The deadline to order lunches for the weeks of September 3rd - 13th is this Thursday, August 29th. Please be sure lunch orders are complete and paid for. Unpaid lunches will not be ordered.
Football Volunteers Needed: We need your help at our home football games. Click here to support our Eagles football team by working admissions, concessions, etc.
CCS Apparel: The Eagles Nest is open every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at drop-off and pick-up times. We will also have periodic times for special orders on seasonal items. Here is a link to a few items. You have a limited time to order, all purchases will be shipped to the Eagles Nest for pick-up three weeks after the order closes.
Early Dismissal: Faculty/Staff Professional Development
February 26, 2020
LS @ 11:45AM US @ 12:00PM