Exciting news about our hot lunch program!
August 07, 2019
We’re eager to share the following changes and additions to our hot lunch program:
1. Our Booster Club has partnered with Marco’s Pizza for the pizza fundraiser lunch! Pizza and Chick-fil-A lunches will be served on Mondays. This will enable our Monday, Wednesday, Friday students to participate.
2. Holly’s Country Cooking is back! Holly’s will be catering our lunches each Tuesday and Thursday.
3. Wednesday and Friday lunches will be prepared on campus! Little Bites will no longer cater lunches for CCS. An entree only option(no sides) will be offered at a reduced cost on Wednesday and Friday when possible.
4. A loaded baked potato will be offered each Wednesday and Friday, and a grilled chicken salad will be offered each Tuesday and Thursday.
5. Low fat white and chocolate milk & apple juice will be offered daily Tuesday – Friday.
6. A la carte items may be offered for 5th - 12th grade students in the near future. More information concerning a la carte items will be announced soon.
7. All school lunches, including pizza and Chick-fil-A, will be ordered through RenWeb. To order lunches, log into your ParentsWeb account, click on Student>Lunch>Create Order>your child’s name.
8. Lunch orders will be placed for a 2-week time period. Because lunches are ordered in advance, you will not be able to cancel a lunch order if your child is not at school. Please check your child’s schedule thoroughly before placing your lunch order.
Lunch orders for the weeks of August 19-30 are open for ordering now! Orders will close the end of the day Thursday, August 15th.
Volleyball: vs Episcopal @ Episcopal (7/JHB/JHA/V)
August 29, 2019 |04:30 PM - 07:30 PM -